Canoe livery is OPENING SATURDAY MAY 1!
(Monday-Friday) 11AM & 1PM. 5 & 10 mile trips available.
May Saturday runs:
10 & 11 AM; 1 & 2 PM (Advanced reservations a must. Call ahead to register and pay or sign up in person at the front desk. Space is limited each trip.)
May Sunday runs:
10 & 11 AM; 1 PM (Advanced reservations a must. Call ahead to register and pay or sign up in person at the front desk. Space is limited each trip.)
COVID-19 Director’s Orders in regards to transportation:
Facial coverings (masks) are required while waiting for, riding, driving, or operating public transportation, a taxi, car service, or a ride sharing vehicle.
COVID-19 – River Trips Video
|COVID-19 – Camping updates|
Campground specific orders have been rescinded and we will now fall under the COVID-19 Director’s Orders for general business practices.
- Masks must be worn in all buildings on camp property where a 6 foot minimum distance cannot be maintained at all times.
- Camping and shower house facilities are open.
- MUST abide by the RV/PCU spacing requirements as listed on our Rules and Regulations page.
- Please feel free to call ahead to pre-pay your stay and bypass the office over to security to pick up your car pass and hand in your pre-filled Liability Waiver. Please check out our new check-in process video COVID-19 – Check-in procedures
- Not all recreation will be available. As we gear up for the season and begin taking inventory of our resources available for the different activities throughout camp we will be making the unfortunate closures of certain areas and will be opening others when staffing and materials are available.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been erected all throughout the campground for your health and convenience.
We are conveniently located just 9 miles from Loudonville, Ohio.
We are home to the annual Mohican Bluegrass Festival which is a favorite attraction in the Loudonville area! Reservations accepted year ’round! The mission of Mohican Wilderness is to provide a quiet refuge for considerate families and youth groups who “play by day and sleep at night.” Prospective campers who cannot abide by this goal are requested to go elsewhere.