Fun on the Mohican River
|RIVER TRIPS UPDATE|
Canoe livery closed for the off-season. Provided river conditions are within safe limits, we will begin running trips Saturday May 2, 2020. Please call (740) 599-6741 for up-to-date information.
Canoeing, Kayaking and Tubing
Prices are per person & are pre-tax (7.25% local tax)
Rates are based on a minimum of 2 paying customers per canoe. Children under the age of 10 are free when riding with 2 other paying persons in the same canoe. Price includes transportation to launch sites.
Rates – per person
2 Miles (tubing only)
$12 (1 person minimum charge per tube)
$20 (2 person minimum charge per canoe)
$28 (2 person minimum charge per canoe)
$40 (2 person minimum charge per canoe)
Trip Lengths and information
2 Mile Trip (1-1.5 hrs)
Tube Only; transportation in-camp.
5 Mile Trip (1.5-2 hrs)
Canoe back to MW; no pickup time (3-4 hours for tubes).
10 Mile Trip (3-4 hrs)
Canoe Loudonville to MW, no pick up time or canoe MW to Brinkhaven with 5pm pickup. Add $10/person if driver makes return trip to pick your group up (6-8 hours for tubes).
20 Mile Trip (6-8 hrs)
Canoe Loudonville to Brinkhaven with a 5pm pick up. Add $10/person if driver makes return trip to pick your group up (Tubes not permitted).
- Reservations are a MUST Sunday through Friday. Those who show up to the camp are subject to availability.
- Saturdays (and Sundays of holiday weekends) will be first come first served from Memorial weekend through mid-August and Labor Day weekend.
- Large groups of 30 or more are highly encouraged to notify our office and schedule a departure time in advance. Payment due at time of reservation.
- 5 & 10 mile trips:
Monday-Friday trips leave at 11am & 1pm.
Saturday trips are first come first served from Memorial weekend through mid-August and Labor Day weekend or by reservation during the off season.
Last 10 mile trip for canoes/kayaks leaves at 3pm.
Last 5 mile for tubes leaves at 3pm.
Last 10 mile for tubes leaves at 1pm.
- 2-mile trips (tubes only):
Monday-Friday trips leave at 10:30, 1 & 2:30.
Saturday and Sunday trips leave at 10, 11:30, 1, 2:30 & 4.
- Small or Medium coolers ONLY – must fit on your lap.
- No parking permitted at Mohican Wilderness Landings.
- No personal inflatables permitted.
- Transport of personal non-inflatables available for half price.
- Guests not camping at Mohican Wilderness should plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All persons (18+) must sign our GENERAL LIABILITY WAIVER.
- As a courtesy to our guests, our river trips will depart on time. Those who are late and miss the departure will not be rescheduled and will not receive a refund. We appreciate your timeliness and cooperation. If our drivers are running behind…lucky you.
Click here for information about our FAMILY VACATION PACKAGE
Your best recreational bargain!