Fun on the Mohican River
|RIVER CONDITIONS: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
Canoeing, Kayaking and Tubing
Join us on the Mohican River for some wet fun in the sun on one of our canoes, kayaks or tubes. We offer a variety of river trips on the Mohican River where each group is sure to find one that meets their desires. From a short 2-mile tube to a 20-mile canoe trip – we’ve got something for everyone. Choose from a canoe, single kayak or innertube for your trip and you’ll be sure to have a great time!
Trip Rates, Lengths and Information
Rates/person, add 7.25% tax at check-out
2 Mile Trip – $16/person
Tube Only; transportation in-camp provided for drop off and pick-up
5 Mile Trip
Canoe back to MW; no pickup time (3-4 hours for tubes).
Tubes – last call at 2pm Saturdays and Sundays
Departure sign-up cut off is 30minutes prior to departure
10 Mile Trip
Canoe Loudonville to MW; no pick up time (6-8 hours for tubes).
Tubes – last call at 1pm Saturdays and Sundays
Departure sign-up cut off is 30 minutes prior to departure
20 Mile Trip
Canoe Loudonville to Brinkhaven with a 5pm pick up. Add $10/person if driver makes return trip to pick your group up as we provide only one pick up time for this trip. (Tubes not permitted).
9 & 10 AM – Saturday & Sunday
- Reservations are a MUST (we are not accepting advanced reservations or walk-ins at this time).
Sunday through Friday. Those who show up to the camp are subject to availability. Saturdays (and Sundays of Memorial/Labor Day weekends) from 9am-3pm will be first come first served from Memorial weekend through Labor Day weekend. Large groups of 30 or more are highly encouraged to notify our office and schedule a departure time in advance. Payment due at time of reservation.
- Small or Medium coolers ONLY – must fit on your lap. NO GLASS.
- No parking permitted at Mohican Wilderness Landings.
- We do not provide transportation of personal equipment (canoes, kayaks, tubes, etc).
- Day passes for launching and landing personal equipment will not be issued to non site holders.
Registered guest at MW and looking for a “taxi service” to meet up river? Guests needing a ride to our 5/10 mile landings will be charged full price of that trip. Guests not camping at Mohican Wilderness should plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time after making advanced reservations. All persons (18+) must sign our GENERAL LIABILITY WAIVER.
- As a courtesy to our guests, our river trips will depart on time. Those who are late and miss the departure will not be rescheduled and will not receive a refund. We appreciate your timeliness and cooperation. If our drivers are running behind…lucky you.
- What to bring:
- Sturdy and secure footwear
- Plenty of water
- Sunglasses and/or a hat
- Waterproof bag for personal belongings that can attach to the yoke/thwart in case you tip over
- Life jacket(s) – we will supply all the vests needed to each guest who do not use their own
- Extra cash/credit cards to buy snacks along the river businesses