Three or Five Night Family Vacation
Available from May 25 – August 8, 2020
If your family would like a recreation-filled vacation at one-low price, the FAMILY VACATION PACKAGE (FVP) is for you. You have the choice of a river-front campsite or one of our genuine log cabins. All of camp’s varied recreation is yours for enjoying, most of it in unlimited quantities. The kids will have something to do all the time without you being nickeled and dimed to death.
Designed for families looking to camp during the week. Package activities available Sunday-Friday only. Receive 10% off the regular nightly rate for additional nights. Reservations are required – please assist us with planning by letting your reservation specialist know your intent on utilizing the FVP.
|PRICING (based on 4 people)||5 Nights||3 Nights|
|Using your own RV or Tent|
Using one of our cabins
Add: Each Extra Adult (18+)
Add: Each Extra Child (6-17)
No charge for preschoolers
|Price Breakdown Example|
Based on 2 adults and 2 children
|Camping x 5 nights||$260||Camping x 3 nights||$156|
|5-mile Canoe trip x 2||$160||5-mile Canoe trip x 1||$80|
|Crafts $15/person||$60||Crafts $15/person||$60|
|Mini-Golf x 1||$12||Mini-Golf x 1||$12|
|Hayride x 1||$20||Hayride x 1||$20|
|2-mile Tube x 1||$48||2-mile Tube x 1||$48|
|Archery x 1||$20||Archery x 1||$20|
|Rifle Range||$8||Rifle Range||$8|
|Family Vacation Package Price||$400||Family Vacation Package Price||$300|
|5-night Cabin||$703||3-night Cabin||$488|
|Family Vacation Package Price||$530||Family Vacation Package Price||$370|
Unlimited Recreation (3 or 5 Nights) Includes:
Conditions: *Follow the regular camp schedule of events. Check in office for times and scheduled activities. **Lost or broken arrows are $3 each.
Disclaimer: Those who sign up for scheduled recreation and are no-shows or do not cancel their event greater than 1 hour prior to departure may have to forfeit the Family Vacation Package and pay regular rates for activities.
3 & 5 Nights Also Includes:
- Fifty rounds at the Rifle Range for the family (when availability of ammunition permits).
- $15 credit for each FVP participant at the craft center.
What Should You Bring?
- Bring your own tent or camper or use one of our rental cabins.
- Bring your own food, cooking and eating utensils, linens and fishing gear.
- We provide all other recreational equipment.
- Most campsites are equipped with electricity and water.
- All have a vault toilet nearby.
- Most all (and the cabins) are within walking distance of either shower house.
- One shower house has a laundromat and free men’s and women’s showers.
- The other has 16 individual rooms with flush toilets and metered showers.
14 Day notice required. A $10 handling charge will be applied for cancellations greater than 14 days from arrival date. No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 14 days of arrival.
Prices are subject to change without notice.